The program has now been released for the 4th National No 2 Bullying Conference: Creating a generational change towards bullying: principle and practice.
Hosted by the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association, the 2016 Conference will focus on bullying in schools, workplaces and cyberspace and will be held 18 – 19 April 2016 at the Mantra on View Hotel, Gold Coast.
The Program includes keynote presentations, concurrent sessions, workshops, poster presentations and a trade display sharing education, programs, skills and understanding towards bullying prevention and change in schools, the workplace and online. Click here to view the program.
Keynote speakers include;
- Mr Alastair MacGibbon, Childrens e-Safety Commissioner
- Assistant Commissioner Luke Cornelius, VEOHRC Review, Response, Partnership and Innovation, Victorian Police
- Mr Robert Cornall AO Chair, Defence Abuse Response Taskforce
- Hon Rob Knowles AO, Chairman, Royal Children’s Hospital, Melbourne
- Associate Professor Jane Burns, Founder and CEO, Young and Well CRC
- Ms Jacky Dawso, Education Services Officer, Independent Schools Queensland
- Dr Sophie Henshaw, Clinical Psychologist, Henshaw Consulting
- Mr Rob Nairn, Executive Director Australian Secondary Principals Association (ASPA Ltd)
- Mr Keith Parry, Lecturer in Sport Management, Western Sydney University
Early bird registration is available until the 4th March. To register for the conference CLICK HERE.