Don’t miss your opportunity to present at the 19th International Mental Health Conference, being held over the 8th – 10th August 2018 at the RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast, Queensland.
Share your research, case studies and innovative projects at the 2018 International Mental Health Conference. Abstract submissions close Wednesday 18 April!
The program will explore mental health access and support, service design and specialised clinically focused programs, physical wellbeing and mental wellness, mentally healthy workplaces, disorder management, strategies and support for wellness of mental health workers, ehealth, suicide and harm prevention.
Stand alongside other industry experts such as:
- Mr Kevin Allan, Mental Health Commissioner, Health and Disability Commissioner, New Zealand
- Professor David Crompton, Director, Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention (AISRP)
- Professor Mark Dadds, Co-Director, Sydney Child Behaviour Research Clinic & Principal, School of Psychology, NHMRC Research Fellow, The University of Sydney
- Dr Harry Minas, Head, Global and Cultural Mental Health Unit | Centre for Mental Health, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Carmel Nelson, Clinical Director, Institute of Urban Indigenous Health (IUIH)
- Prof. Hector Tsang, Professor and Head, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ms Gabrielle Vilic, Director Social Inclusion and Recovery, Addiction and Mental Health Services, Metro South Hospital and Health Service, Queensland Health
Presentations will be recorded and available to delegates via a podcast post-conference.
Apply to present and register your spot for 2018 now at www.anzmh.asn.au/conference – Abstracts Close Wednesday 18 April!
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2018 and hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 19th International Mental Health Conference in August 2018 please visit www.anzmh.asn.au/conference