The 2016 Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium Program is now available to view here: http://anzmh.asn.au/rrmh/program/16/program16.pdf
Mark your calendar with this important event being held 2 – 4 November at Mantra on Salt Beach, Kingscliff, NSW, located less than 15 minutes from Gold Coast Airport.
Early Bird rates close on 21 September so BOOK TODAY and you will save $100 off the registration fee!
Delegates attending will receive the following benefits:
- Hear keynote presentations by renowned speakers
- Have access to over 50 concurrent presentations, 6 workshops, 9 keynote addresses and the Mental Health Commission Panel
- Participate in the discussion with Q&A opportunities
- Be one of the first 50 to register to receive complimentary workshops (save up to $130)
- Network with like-minded professionals at the free Welcome Reception (Full Registration only)
- Access the Presenter podcasts to catch up on any sessions you may miss
- Have access the online copy of the Book of Proceedings
- Enjoy meals for the duration of the event including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Receive symposium materials including satchel and handbook
- Meet with exhibitors and peruse the poster displays
- Win prizes at the closing ceremony
INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OR A TRADE DISPLAY?
A vast range of Sponsorship opportunities to enhance exposure of your business are now available. Ranging from 1/4 page advertisements to ‘Conference Partner’, cost effective packages can be tailored to suit individual organisations.
For more information on Sponsorship for the 2016 Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium please visit the conference website.