Don’t miss your opportunity to present at the 18th International Mental Health Conference, being held at the Conference Centre, Sea World Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland from Monday 21 – Wednesday 23 August 2017.
- Indigenous Wellbeing
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Mental Health and the Elderly
- e-health, Innovative Uses of Technology and Social Media
- Research, Education and Case Studies
- Creating Workplaces that are Healthy, Productive and Enhance Recovery
- The Importance of Mental Health Carers
- The role of the Mental Health Worker
- Self-Harm, Suicide and Survival
- Disorder Updates
Presenters at this year’s conference will have access to the following:
- Present Your Work – All invited authors will have the opportunity to present a 30-minute oral presentation, 90 minute workshop or panel discussion
- Publish Your Work – Have your full paper peer reviewed and published in the Conference Book of Proceedings with an ISBN
- Podcasts – Your presentation will be recorded as a podcast and released after the conference. This provides ongoing research and discussion for delegates and speakers
- Blog Story – Submit a case study or story following the conference to be published on the blog and promoted via our social media networks
- Professional Development – Receive a Certificate of Attendance with up to 15 hours Professional Development Points to be claimed
Apply to present and register your spot for 2017 now at www.anzmh.asn.au/conference – Abstracts Close MONDAY 15 MAY!
Register your place today and take advantage of early bird discounts available!
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2017 and hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 18th International Mental Health Conference in August 2017 please visit www.anzmh.asn.au/conference