What is Professional Indemnity insurance?
Professional Indemnity insurance safeguards your business by providing cover against such claims, including legal defence costs. So you can confidently go about your work, knowing that if the worst happens, you’ll be supported.
Why choose Aon?
With Aon’s policy, you can protect yourself against claims of misconduct and patient injury and be confident that they negotiate strongly with leading insurers on your behalf.
Aon offers an easy and streamlined process for insurance coverage, including:
- No excess – When making a claim, you’re not required to pay any upfront costs
- Unlimited retroactive date – Aon’s policy covers you for incidents that occurred before you were insured
- Run-off cover – If you retire or leave the profession, Aon’s policy will still covers incidents that occurred when you were working
- Legal advice available- Legal assistance is available from industry experts on matters related to your business/profession
- Easy-to-use ‘Quote and Buy’ option
- Certificate of Currency in minutes
Aon and ANZMH
Aon has now commenced as the new recommended insurance partner for all ANZMH Association members, and we’ve worked together to design a Professional Indemnity insurance policy especially to meet your needs.
To celebrate this new member benefit, when you choose or switch to Aon, prices start at $209 and you’ll receive 15 months cover for the price of 12!
As a member of the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association, you also receive the added benefits of:
- Discounts on education and training seminars and workshops
- Discounts on annual conferences
- Membership certificate valid for the calendar year