The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc
The role of the Association is to advance the field of mental health in the Region by the application of knowledge about mental health. From mental health education, training, research to mental health advocacy.
The aim of the Association is to;
- Provide knowledge about mental health to the public
- Provide mental health skills to interested citizens including Patients, Consumers and Carers
- Educate and train professionals in mental health practices
- Advance knowledge/research in the field
- Advocate for improved mental health and mental health services.